Tuesday, February 5, 2008

How's It Going?

It's going well. I've been feeling really good lately. I now start my day on a very positive and conscious note. As always, I enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning, but now I also write down what I want to create in my life and meditate for 30 minutes. Then I do some writing, some in my journal and some on my computer.

I'm currently working on getting The Bohemian Life polished up, making sure I do at least one chapter each day. I do that in the morning. It's take about a month and a half at that pace, but at least it will be done and ready to publish.

This starts my day off on a very positive note. I also feel like I have a very good plan to move toward financial independence so I'll be free to live my life and pursue my dreams and personal destiny.

No comments: